My Blogs: Home | Main Blog | | | | | |

web analytics
|

Dec 19, 2007

"Merry Christmas” auf Deutsch

Ich wünsche... / Wir wünschen...
I wish... / We wish...
dir (you)... euch (you all)...
Ihnen (you, formal)...
deiner Familie (your family)...

Ein frohes Fest! - Frohe Festtage!
A joyous holiday! - Season's Greetings!/Happy Holidays!

Frohe Weihnachten! - Frohes Weihnachtsfest!
Merry Christmas! - [A] joyous Christmas celebration!

Fröhliche Weihnachten!
Merry Christmas!

Ein gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest!
A blessed / joyous Christmas!

Gesegnete Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!
A blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Herzliche Weihnachtsgrüße!
Best Christmas greetings!

Ein frohes Weihnachtsfest und alles Gute zum neuen Jahr!
A joyful Christmas (festival) and best wishes for the New Year!

Fröhliche Weihnachten!
Merry Christmas!

Zum Weihnachtsfest besinnliche Stunden!
[We wish you] Contemplative hours during the Christmas celebration!

Quotations from http://german.about.com/library/blkarte_chelp.htm


Add to Google Reader or Homepage Click to Expand Column Width

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks to you love my britney posting
if you have yahoo Id pleas add me in your messenger in friend list my yahoo id is jay45785@yahoo.com you can also e-mail me pleas send me your Id

thanks

jay sharma India

Jesus' Gal said...

Oh, yeah!!
I don't know how to add friends with my Yahoo ID, but I can figure it out!

Cheers!

Jesus' Gal said...

Hi Jay,

Nice meeting you!!!
This is my yahoo email account!

I like the pretty Britney pictures up in your site!

My blog: http://vincijesus.blogspot.com
http://vincijesuszeit.blogspot.com

Are you also learning German??
I don't think I am making much progress though...

Do you speak many different language/dialects of India??? I am very curious about the language families in the Indian language, as it is an ancient civilization!

Merry Birth of Christ!!!

Haricot 微豆 said...

I have bookmarked this as my German dictionary :) Mind you, I know little abt the language other than the few words I picked up when I was in Switzerland.

Jesus' Gal said...

Hi Haricot!!!
Thanks for visiting my German Blog and set a bookmark on it~!!!

I'd get back on your blog as well! It has got your good reflections and funny photos!

Cheers!!

postcardsandinvitations said...

This is a nice posting Christmas cards.

Thank you

Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل

شركة غسيل سجاد بالجبيل

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Free BlogSpot Templates - Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro